- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $20.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $10.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
$39.99 - $40.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
$18.99 - $20.00
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
$20.00 - $23.00
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Page 1 of 1