$2.79 - $6.29
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$6.00 - $8.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
$8.65 - $8.79
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$7.95 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
$34.99 - $59.99
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Cable Kit is the perfect way to upgrade your braking while adding some style to your bike, too, since it comes in many colors. The kit provides everything needed to replace your Shimano or SRAM mountain bike brake cables including Jagwire's super-smooth Teflon-coated cables and compression-resistant Kevlar-reinforced housing for dramatically improved braking performance. You'll also love that this kit is much lighter than what you had on your bike before. Plus, with all the small parts included in the kit it's easy to install.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers. - Allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes - Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation Compatibility - HFA312: Shimano XTR M975, Deore XT M775, SLX M665, LX T665 and M585, Hone M601, Deore T615, M595, M535 and M525, Alfine S500 and S501, Metrea U5000, Alivio M4050, Acera M3050, and Non-Series T605, MT500, M575, M486, M485, M446, M445, M395, M365, and M355 - HFA314: Shimano Dura Ace R9120, R9170, R9180 and Ultegra R8020, R8070
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters. - Rubber-coated white adjusting barrel - Compatible with TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes - Allows for adjustment of link wire/brake - Includes two adjusters and two link wires
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11-12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Page 1 of 4 Next page