Easily transfer Thule Yepp Maxi between multiple bikes by using an additional frame adapter. Features: - Quick and easy to install
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
Surly made these handy plates for use with either the Long Haul or Disc Trucker frames, and only the Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames. They are to be used with a bicycle kickstand to keep your bicycle upright while not moving as if by magic. The plates consist of two halves that, when clamped on your frame in conjunction with a kickstand, protect your chainstays from hamfisting by sandwiching the frame between the plates. Have you ever eaten a hamfist sandwich? They taste terrible, so avoid them like the plague.
$21.00 - $22.00
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
$13.99 - $15.00
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
Set of 8 SKS stainless fender drawbolt/nuts
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Page 1 of 1