- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Enjoy cycling in any weather. The Bluemels 75 U fenders cover tire widths up to 65mm. They use a proprietary construction with super-fine aluminum strips embedded in a matte black plastic coating, making these mudguards extremely durable and resistant to bending and UV damage. - Very wide profile for tires up to 65mm width - Proprietary construction embeds super-fine aluminum strips into matte black plastic coating - For 27.5 and 29-inch wheels - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 800g
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
The Shockblade 26/27.5-inch is a clip on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 26-inch and 27.5-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
The Shockblade 27.5+/29-inch is a clip-on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 27.5+ and 29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockboard front fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for off-road action. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes.
The X-Guard is a universal downtube fender for any wheel size. It is attached using two straps on the lower bar (downtube), making it compatible with fat bikes and bicycles with oversized tires for all-around mud protection. It also protects E-MTB batteries from dirt, splashes and flying rocks. The straps are extra long and can be shortened as needed, making X-Guard suitable for any frame shape and all common battery models.
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it's longer and fatter than the regular X-tra Dry so it works great with 29ers and fatter 700c tires. It's also a breeze to attach with its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 5.5-inches wide • 22.5-inches long
The Full Metal Fenders complement any road bike while providing full-wrap coverage. - Designed to fit road bikes that are difficult to install full-coverage fenders (includes hardware and add-on mounts for bikes without eyelets) - Safety release tabs keep wheels turning even if debris gets between the fender and tire - Made of anodized aluminum with laser graphics and an embossed alloy head badge - Sturdy rubber mudflaps shield riders behind from tire spray
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia ALX Fenders. Made of unbreakable corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminum with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection plus release tabs on the front fender for easy on/off. The hardware's even pre-installed for quick mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$14.99 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Page 1 of 1